Saturday, April 4, 2015

Ivy and Integrity

Hey, hey, hey! I'm Ivy and today I get to talk about one of my favorite words: Integrity

Integrity is the quality of being honest and having a strong moral foundation. 

When I was a kid I used to have a problem where I would lie to my friends. I had always wanted a horse and I started telling people that I did have one. After that no one would believe anything I told them and I lost a few of my friends. 

A guy named Gordon A. Eadie said "If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything."

And Albert Einstein said, "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters."

Integrity is more than just telling the truth and being honest though. It's also doing the right thing and living the right way even when no one is around to keep you accountable. 

Jim Stovall says, "Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is watching." 

I'm really working on living my life with integrity even when it's hard and guess what? It's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment