Saturday, March 14, 2015

Alex and Attitude


Hi. My name is Alex and one of my favorite words is Attitude. This is what I think about attitude: 

Having a good attitude is very important because no one wants to be around me when I'm whining or complaining. Not even me

A really smart man, Mr. Dale Carnegie said: "It isn't what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about."

I think that's neat because it helps to show that even when you can't control the rest of your life, you can still control your attitude. 

I love playing sports and I used to have a horrible attitude every time I lost a game. Now I'm learning how to congratulate the winners and learn from my loss. People like me a lot more than they used to.

Mr. Winston Churchill was a very important man in England during WW2 and he said: "Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." 

I want to make sure I'm choosing to have a good attitude all the time, not just when things go my way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment